1. Who can register with the Khoya-Paya portal ?
Any citizen of India can register with the Khoya-Paya Portal.
2. I do not have a mobile phone. How can I register with the portal?
You cannot register with the portal without a mobile phone.
3. Can I register with a login and password ?
You cannot register with login and password. You need a mobile phone.
4. I have entered my mobile number but the OTP didn come.
The network may be busy. Please wait or try after some time.
5. I have reported a case in the portal. But it is not appearing in the search list.
The cases reported in the portal would be made public only after preliminary scrutiny.
6. I have reported a case in the portal. Can I add some more information about that case later?
Yes, Please go to My Account section of the portal and press Edit button against the case to be modified.
7. Can I close a case which I have reported earlier?
Yes, Please go to My Account section of the portal and press Closure button against the case to be closed.
8. I have reported a case of missing child in the Khoya-Paya portal. Should I inform the Police also?
Yes, It is mandatory to register FIR with the Police in case of missing child.
9. During registration I have received a password through SMS. How can I login using this password ?
The password given during registration is for loging-in in the mobile app. For loging-in in the portal one has to use the one time password (OTP) being sent in the mobile.